Backwash cleaning powder for commercial coffee machines.
Daily Procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter.
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
- Start cycle and allow run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 1o seconds.
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well the blind filler under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start & stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.